For Jack's birthday, he received a fish tank from his BFF, Kayleigh. She has one and when we go over there and he gets to see them, he loves it. Craig was not excited about bringing these special creatures into our home, but he has agreed to allow it. On his birthday, he got the tank and we went and got his new pets. On the way to the pet store, he decided to name them Shark and Jack Fish. He has enjoyed them and they have found a home on his dresser. I am finding they poop a lot, but hopefully, I can put off cleaning the tank for more than a week.
Jack with Shark and Jack Fish. Side note - he chose the outfit.
Jack Fish on the left and Shark on the right. Aren't they exciting?
Finally, look who turned around in their carseat yesterday? I have 2 big kids now!
Cute fish! I like that they both have black on them. It looks like Shark is wearing lipstick. Maybe Shark is a she... :)
ReplyDeleteWe like the fish! Hopefully Craig will learn to love them, too.
ReplyDelete