Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Backyardigan Birthday!

Friday was Jack's official birthday and I have to say, I was little emotional about it.  This is the first year I realized he isn't a baby anymore and I was sad.  But, I love him getting older and I still have one baby, Kate.  Friday we ran some errands, got a Happy Meal and picked up his newest pets, Jack Fish and Shark (more on them later).  Saturday was the party.  We had a great time and it was nice to have family and friends to celebrate with.  Jack was excited and I think a tad overwhelmed with all the craziness and went to bed when we got home that night.  Kate seemed to really like the attention and was showing off.  It was a great weekend and the best part was celebrating the birth of our wonderful kids.  Thanks to my parents for hosting, too.  We appreciate the space!

The Birthday Kids

Ready for Cake!


Post cake-tastrophie

No comments:

Post a Comment