August has begun and that means birthdays (hence, the birthday background)! That's right, Jack will be 3 on the 20th, Kate 1 on the 28th and Kimberly will be well, older, on the 28th too! The days are fast approaching, but we are excited. I have started moving out some of Kate's "baby" toys and waiting for her birthday so she will have more "big girl" toys. That sounds so weird, but she will be walking soon and officially be a toddler then. Here is one of her big girl toys that she got last Christmas from Craig's aunt. We got it out of the box the other day and it has been fun for her. She likes to rock back and forth and it looks like the horse is bucking when she does that.
The other day I took Jack out to play with these giant bubbles we got. They were a lot of fun.
Lisa, Kayleigh and Brian got to see them yesterday and I think the adults had more fun than the kids. For some reason, big bubbles are just awesome!
My fall sewing has started and I have projects in the works. I hope to share some of them with you soon!
That's a cute horse Kate has. And all bubbles are awesome, not just big ones!
ReplyDelete