Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeding the Turtles

The weather lately has been, dare I say, tolerable, so I thought I would head out with the kids this morning and go feed the turtles and go to the playground at the local park.  Kimberly and Brent took the triplets a few weeks back and we decided to check it out.  We took some bread with us and found lots of turtles of all sizes hanging out just waiting to be fed.  We also had a little alligator join the feeding, but he wasn't too interested in the bread, so just investigated and swam off.  We will definitely be going back.  Jack really enjoyed it and I am glad we were able to do it.  Sometimes just simple things like this really make the best days!




Kate enjoying the swing



3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the turtles loved their treat. It might have been a good thing that the alligator just swam off!

    ReplyDelete