Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little Kids

It has been a kid-filled week around these parts.  Tuesday and Wednesday (only half-days) I watched the triplets.  It is fun having them, but 5 kids under 3 is a lot to handle.  They aren't "bad" by any means, but feisty.  My house looked like a preschool or should I say "war zone" in a matter of 4.7 seconds.  But, look at those faces, don't you just love them all!?  And, I get them all tomorrow...


This afternoon, I took the kids outside and played in the hose.  We only another month or so of summertime weather, so let's enjoy it.  I wish we had a sprinkler, but the sprayer on the hose worked just as well and Jack had fun squirting me and Kate.  See, Kate can walk and check out those thighs!



Then the kids took a spin down the street on their bikes.  Jack did more spinning, while Kate did more sitting.

Let's Race!

Mini Multi-tasker

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I can't imagine what it's like to have 5 little ones running around, but it's great that the cousins get to spend so much time together.

    ReplyDelete