Our big boy also went to the driving range with daddy last night. He took his own clubs and was really interested the whole time. I don't think we have a Tiger on our hands, but I think we have a future golfing buddy for Daddy. In the second video of the one where he is putting, he turned his hat backwards like that himself. This kid cracks me up.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Paci and Putts
Sunday night was the first night - for Jack without a pacifier. It should have been gone long ago, but we (well, me) gave in and he seemed distressed with the idea of losing his paci. Lately, though, he had been chewing on them and I told him that once they were chewed up (he had 2 left), they were gone. Sunday afternoon nap claimed the final paci and that was it. He went to bed just fine. He has asked for it a few nights, but overall has fallen asleep without it and doing well. I officially have a big boy.
Our big boy also went to the driving range with daddy last night. He took his own clubs and was really interested the whole time. I don't think we have a Tiger on our hands, but I think we have a future golfing buddy for Daddy. In the second video of the one where he is putting, he turned his hat backwards like that himself. This kid cracks me up.
Our big boy also went to the driving range with daddy last night. He took his own clubs and was really interested the whole time. I don't think we have a Tiger on our hands, but I think we have a future golfing buddy for Daddy. In the second video of the one where he is putting, he turned his hat backwards like that himself. This kid cracks me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CUTE!
ReplyDelete