Thursday, May 26, 2011

Feeling Blessed

Just a short post to say that I feel very blessed today.  I kind of had a weird dream last night about the rapture and it made me think.  I am no interpreter of dreams, but I do believe sometimes God allows us to dream and we can see some meaning.  I am grateful for my salvation in Jesus Christ, my husband who God designed for me, my two amazing, beautiful kids who can drive to me the brink of insanity one second and the next second steal my heart, my home, my freedom, my parents who help us so much, my Christian family members who are wonderful to talk to, my precious nieces and nephew, my brother and sister-in-law, my church, my friends, my health and so much more.  I just wanted to write it down and say thanks to the Creator of the universe for my so many blessings.


We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, 
The One who is and who was and who is to come,
Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
Revelation 11:17


I wanted to pull a random picture from our hard drive that would show something I am thankful for and so blessed to have and this is what I got - apparently, I am thankful for kids and superheroes.



No comments:

Post a Comment