Friday, May 6, 2011

Kate's First Haircut

My baby is growing up.  Kate got her first hair cut today.  I was unsure at first cutting her curls, but her bangs were out of control and she had a pretty thick mullet-type thing in the back, so I took the plunge and allowed scissors near her hair.  I took her to a great spot in town - a kids boutique, Rinse and Repeat.  They had a playroom, candy and a DVD player.  I was like, "Can I get my hair cut here?"  Anyway, her first cut was free, score, and Jack got his cut too.  We will definitely be going back for future cuts.  Kate was a pro and sat there and admired herself in the mirror.  We battle with Jack, but this time, he was much more relaxed, thanks to the beautician, and got a great cut too.

Before:
 IMG_8884

IMG_8883

First Cut:
IMG_8888

During:
IMG_8891

After:
IMG_8895

IMG_8898

And finally, her certificate and baby curls:
IMG_8900

1 comment:

  1. Her hair is so cute! And I bet she's glad to be able to see without hair in her eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete