Monday, May 16, 2011

I Love Ric Rac!

I have found a new (well, new to me) sewing accessory - ric rac.  Not that expensive, but adds so much to some of the dresses I make or anything else.  I would only use it on girly stuff, but who knows.  I am the baby dedication coordinator at our church and I had 4 yesterday and they were all girls.  So, I made these dresses for them.  I love finding coordinating fabrics and fun patterns, so it was really fun for me and a way to donate to little girls who are being dedicated to the Lord!

IMG_9388

IMG_9394

IMG_9393

IMG_9390

Also, I threw this together on Thursday for Kayleigh who was going to Disney on Friday.  It was pre-smocked so all I did was sew the sides together and attach some straps.

IMG_9391

On a completely unrelated note - my new niece is arriving tomorrow!  I am so excited to meet her!  That, of course will be my next blog post, so stayed tuned...

1 comment:

  1. All of those dresses are sooo cute! Kayleigh's was perfect for our trip, too. Nice and cool for a hot day!

    ReplyDelete