Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I would be remiss if I didn't talk about Mother's Day when my title of my blog is "Loving Mommyhood and Life".  Being a mom, at this point, is the biggest, most rewarding, craziest job I have ever had.  I am so thankful God entrusted me with two healthy, happy, feral  children.  The type of love I have for them is so intense, from extreme annoyance and displeasure (putting it politely) to indescribable and unwavering love.  I have 3 jobs in life, being a daughter of Christ, being a wife and being a mom and I love them all.  Thank you, God, for allowing me to be a mom and remind me of my blessings each day, because sinful me tends to forget.

I came home Saturday from fun things and found hand-painted pictures, a card picked out by Jack and 3 roses (for Jack, Kate and yes, even Annie).  That was such a sweet thing to see. Later, I got a new Vera Bradley travel bag - sweet! Craig made me feel like a special mom.  I also want to give a shout-out to three others moms we appreciate and love - my mom, Craig's mom and our sister-in-law.  I am inspired by each of them!

IMG_8458a

IMG_9315

IMG_9319

IMG_9320

On another note, I was waiting for my clients at a photo shoot on Saturday and saw this beautiful Zebra Swallowtail Butterfly.  God's creation amazes me.

IMG_9059

IMG_9055

No comments:

Post a Comment