May was a blip on my radar. It came and went so fast I can barely remember what happened except that there were birthdays, holidays, babies and so much more. Friday I was home with the kids and I wanted to go out! I called our favorite non-family babysitter and thankfully, she was available. Craig and I went to a cool Asian-fusion place we like and saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. I liked it, but it took me a while to warm up to the new cast. I miss Orlando Bloom! It was great to have a date night, though.
Saturday, was a first birthday pool party for our friend, Wren. Sunday was church and its goodness. We had a very nice Memorial Day service. We have a General from WWII who served on Iwo Jima who attends our church and he read a prayer - he is the epitome history and honor rolled into a single man. Sunday afternoon was a photo shoot of a CUTE little boy (see my photography website for more of his cuteness) and Monday was Jack's BFF, Kayleigh's 4th birthday! It has been fun to see her grow with Jack. From babies to big kids (tear for me and Lisa). We then went to my parents for a little pool time and celebrated my dad's birthday. I have to admit, I am thinking June is going to come and go just as quickly as May did - triplets birthday, Adventure Week at church, Father's Day, a trip to Kansas City. I am now deciding July is the month of rest. As for the pictures - Kate is NOT afraid of water at all. Jack, on the other hand, barely got in and have several flotation devices on him. My kids are funny.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment