Saturday, June 25, 2011

Triplets Farm Birthday Party

The Big 3 turned 3!  We celebrated and we celebrated big.  Knowing Kimberly was delivering just three weeks shy of the triplets birthday, I took on the task of throwing the party.  I planned and plotted as I am party thrower and love doing it.  The theme was Farm, since we had all the farm stuff at their place and sent out the invites.  We decided since most of the kids were young, we needed to keep them busy, so we had 4 stations - pony rides, courtesy of Apple Jack, Haystack Hunt to find toys and candy, decorate your flower pot and plant a flower.  We rotated stations and each child was an animal, either a pig, horse, cow or sheep.  It went over well and everyone seemed to enjoy it and stay busy.





We gave out some Cow Cookies in a Jar as favors and spent time talking with family and friends.  The cakes were a cow, a pig and a sheep.  There is a LONG story behind the cakes, as they were not the original intent,  but they were eaten and were good.  My mom and I will have many memories from the "Night of the Cakes".  






Reese







It was really a fun day and I am truly grateful I was able to be a part!  Thanks to my mom for her amazing help and to Kimberly for letting me "run the show".

*More photos can be found on my photography wesbite.

No comments:

Post a Comment