First, I love rompers. I know that at my age, they seem a tad inappropriate, ergo, I have a cutie girl toddler here that I can dress. I found this great pattern on Sew Sweet Patterns (see tab to right for blog and purchasing information) called the Saffron Romper. Actually pretty easy and very cute! OH, and in other news, Kate got bangs. She needed some face space and her hair was getting in the way...super cute, I think.
I also made this a few weeks back...Children's Corner Pattern - Hillary Dress. I am already dreaming of reds and greens and monograms and piping for Christmas dresses with this pattern. This fabric was a light blue with pink dots all over.
In between sewing and packing, our church had Adventure Week 2011! This was my first year helping out and I loved it. I was on the Registration/Dismissal team and helped in the kitchen during the lunch hours. Our church had it M - TH, 9am - 2pm which meant I had to be there at 8am until about 2:30, so it was a long day for me and the kids, but definitely worth it. The kids (my kids weren't quite old enough yet) in VBS seemed to really enjoy it and I heard stories and testimonies about how excited kids were getting about Jesus. A huge thanks to everyone who helped and I will definitely be back next year. We had a great time. I met some new people, served where I could and saw God move in the lives of children...awesome.
Next post is the Triplets 3rd Birthday and then Kansas City!
No comments:
Post a Comment