Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Three are Three!

Our family sure changed 3 years ago today.  My brother and sister-in-law would welcome three amazing, wonderful and very different children into their lives.  The first year was survival, the second year was settling in and this third year has probably been just plain nuts!  Blake Emory, Paige McKenzie and Claire Elizabeth are some the sweetest, funniest, cutest kids you'll ever meet and I am glad I get to be their Aunt JuJu!

Paige, Blake and Claire - Just Home

Claire, Blake and Paige - 1 Year Old

Claire, Blake and Paige - 2 Years Old (Jack sneaked into this one)

Blake, Paige and Claire - 3 Years Old

Since we are looking at old pictures, I like to do flashbacks sometimes.  Here were my two just a year ago!

Jack looks so much younger and Kate had no hair!

Time does fly, but it sure is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment