Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Post of 2011

The New Year came and went and we have been settling down from the holidays.  We spent a lazy New Year's Eve at home, celebrated my birthday on the 4th and then have been hanging out since then.  Nothing to major coming up - which I am excited about!

Friday, the kids and I hit the great park we have just a few minutes down the street.  No one was there and it was perfect weather.  A tad chilly, but nothing we couldn't handle to have fun!  I took lunch for us and we had a picnic.  It was really a nice day to hang out with my two babies.  Wish Craig could have been there.

IMG_8759

IMG_8751

IMG_8750

IMG_8767

IMG_8786

IMG_8802

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I bet the kids loved having the playground all to themselves. I love Florida weather!

    ReplyDelete