On a side note, we went to dinner tonight and Jack wore his fireman jacket and fireman hat and Kate had her princess skirt on - yes, I am one of those parents who doesn't care sometimes. They are kids and it was fun!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Dad Gum Girl
Our sweet little girl now has a new phrase - "dad gum". Mater from Cars seems to be culprit seeing as when we were driving home from church the kids were watching a DVD and as soon as Mater said it, Kate repeated it. It made me think I better be careful what I say too! She is also saying tons of other words - mama, daddy, thank you, please, cheese, up, yes, no, I see you, see ya, bye and others. She is also getting in touch with her girly side and likes to dress up in her skirts.
On a side note, we went to dinner tonight and Jack wore his fireman jacket and fireman hat and Kate had her princess skirt on - yes, I am one of those parents who doesn't care sometimes. They are kids and it was fun!
On a side note, we went to dinner tonight and Jack wore his fireman jacket and fireman hat and Kate had her princess skirt on - yes, I am one of those parents who doesn't care sometimes. They are kids and it was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sure people knew who picked out the outfits!
ReplyDelete