Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gymnastics Jack!

We started Jack in gymnastics last week.  We had a trial run last week and he seemed to really like it.  There are 3 boys and 3 girls in his class.  His coach seems really nice and patient to deal with six 3-year olds for 45 minutes.  They "warm up" and run around and stretch.  He definitely has more of Craig's flexibility than mine.  Last week they worked on handstands and flips.  This week they did more flips and got to do the huge trampoline - which he really liked!  Lisa let me borrow her long lens so I could see Jack in the huge gym.  I am hoping to get a video of him next week!

Doing the Bear Walk

 Stretching

 On the trampoline 

 Flips with coach

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I always wanted to do a back handspring but the thought of throwing myself backward kept me from doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got some pics! It looks like he's having fun

    ReplyDelete