Monday, January 31, 2011

Attempting Appliques

I finally tried again and succeeded in doing somewhat of an applique.  I used Sewable Heat N Bond and then rounded it out by sewing zigzag around the edges.  This is a spring outfit I made for Kate:



I then created some Bermuda shorts out of some cute ladybug fabric and put a red shirt with it.


I thought these would be great for Kate when she starts school in the Fall!  Yes, I registered Jack for VPK, 5 days/week and she will go 3 days/week.  I can't believe my babies are getting that big.

You saw Kate's garnet and gold twirl skirt and she wore it to church on Sunday with her bow.  She looked very cute.  Her scratch on her face involved the screen door and me not looking.  Oops!


  

2 comments:

  1. Jenna- I can't get over how big they are getting. Kate is your mini me, and so darn cute! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your sewing skills! The clothes are so cute and Kate is cute in them!

    ReplyDelete