Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Randomness in Photos

I am a self-proclaimed blog stalker.  After checking my usual blogs, I check in on people who I may not know as well or have never met at all to see what is happening in their lives.  My life is great, but I like to see what other challenges, happy times and everything else they are going through.  In my stalking today, I ran across someone who had a post about some random funny summer pics and thought that was such a cute idea.  I put the "good" photos on here but sometimes forget the "stuff" that just happens...Enjoy!

IMG_0333

IMG_9475

IMG_9754


IMG_9778

I see this face a lot...from all out tears to pure happiness in seconds.  Amazing.
IMG_0077

IMG_0083

Newest silly face - Kate does EVERYTHING Jack does.
IMG_2239

Attempt at "studio photo" in the house.
IMG_9495

My loves.
IMG_9536

Recent beach trip
IMG_9713

Our little swimmer at the beach.
IMG_9733

No comments:

Post a Comment