I also found this Tana Tutu Pattern and it can be made reversible! Between the two pieces, you add the tulle and it makes it have a tutu feel. The butterfly side she can wear for a while and the Happy Birthday side she is wearing to church on her birthday Sunday, August 28! And, you will be happy to know I made something for Craig. He got some flannel PJ shorts with golf balls and tees on them. He was happy and now he will maybe get off my back and stop saying, "when are you going to make me something??"
Finally, yesterday was our 8th anniversary. These past 8 years we have grown up, grown together, become parents, established our careers and hopefully matured in our marriage and in Christ so we can have 50 more wonderful years. We compliment each other and that makes us work. He is calm and I am not. He is more reserved and I am more outgoing. He is a thinker and I am doer. It works and I am glad God chose us to work together. Happy Anniversary, Craig!
No comments:
Post a Comment