Saturday, we went back to the pumpkin patch with big intentions of getting some great shots. All the kids went - Jack, Kate, Claire, Paige and Blake. Kimberly and my mom were there too for crowd control. We got some good group shots, except for Kate not looking and then my camera got a giant black spot on it somewhere in the lens and quit working!!! Canon is getting a call Monday morning. I hope it is a simple fix and not an expensive fix. I got what I could and my trusty hand-held Canon came in handy too. Kate really likes pumpkins. She examines and touches them like she has never seem them before.
The Group
The Boys
The Girls
The Triplets
I love Claire in the nose and Blake's face and Kate's giant head in the teeth - like tic tac toe.
Blake
Paige's Cheese Face
You got some good pictures. Hope your camera issue is a small one. Seems like cameras always break at inopportune times.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! Where did you get those cute shirts? I love them!!! Noticed them in a previous post of yours too. Also, where is that place where all the butterflies are that you posted about? That looked like a cool place to go!
ReplyDelete