Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Words

Kate is 14 months old today and I just recently realized that Kate is saying new words.  It has been all of the sudden that she will try and say them pretty well.  Actually, I have to give credit to Lisa for telling me, "she seems like an early talker" and I was thinking, oh yeah, she has been saying more stuff.  I guess I need to be more in tune with my kids!  Anyway, she is saying daddy, Jack, Annie, please, bye bye (and waving with it), uh oh, mama (rarely, but sometimes I can pull it out of her if food is involved).  It must be the teeth.  At 13 months, she only had the 2 bottom teeth.  In the past month, she has got the top right and the third and fourth bottom teeth.  The top left is right there, but still not through the skin, bringing her grand total to 5.  Her buddy Brian has like 10, but we will get there.  Apparently, with those teeth, she likes experimenting with new foods, like dirt...

 

1 comment: