Buttons, again - very excited about these!
My sweet piggy, Kate
In other news, my parents (Papa and Gigi to the grandkids) took our kids for the night on Saturday. Craig and I saw Toy Story 3 - fun movie. Anyway, I told Jack he was going to their house and we got his bags all ready. He said, "I can't wait to go to Papa's house". He wore his backpack for at least an hour before they got here. He was very excited. We go over there a lot, but apparently, it had been too long for him. He was waiting by the door looking for them. Oh, and we picked a balloon from the grocery store, to cap off the look.
I LOVE the piggy jumper! She is too cute!! Did you guys have fun on your date night?
ReplyDeleteWe did. Dinner and a movie with no children is always fun!
ReplyDelete