I do plan on EVENTUALLY sewing again. I have several projects I am dreaming of making, but between travel, season finales and general kid and house care, it tends to get lost in the shuffle.
Jack is on Day 2 of no pacifier. I really did feel terrible for him. It was like he lost a friend. He is surviving...barely. We mailed them to "babies in the world" who need them. So, either he thinks all babies love and have them or he really hates the postman. He is doing okay; time heals all paci wounds.
Kate is becoming crazy. I love that little girl. She chuckles and giggles and most recently has started spitting her food, but it is all wonderful. The munchkin will be 9 months on Friday. My, has time flown.
LOST, one of our favorite shows has come to an end. You can only draw out a plane crash for so long and 6 years seemed to be the max. We were fascinated by the characters, the story and the nuances that I associated with biblical prospectives. I like watching shows like that and seeing what I can compare to my own life and Christian life, even if it is secular. Unfortunately, I still have some questions, but feel closure. Vincent, the yellow lab on the show, stole my heart and was in the final scene. I would like to think in an "alternate reality" he is running through the jungle eating Dharma food and digging up dead bodies of all the bad guys and chewing on their bones (if you haven't watched the show, the above means nothing to you). LOST, we will miss you.
Finally, God has been talking to me a lot lately about purpose. I know what my physical purpose on Earth of wife and mom is, but what my purpose for Him is during this time in my life. I am needing to refocus a few things and use that to glorify Him....deep breath.....baby steps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment