Monday, April 19, 2010

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

I stole this one from my friend Lisa. We both have big kids (Jack and Kayleigh) and little kids (Kate and Brian) within months of each other, so we tend to do similar things like comparing our kids to other at the same age. I loathe bath time. Don't get me wrong, I like clean kids, but at the end of the day, you just want to get them in bed. Who cares about a few mashed bananas on the shirt or some dirt in their hair, right??? Well, they do need to be clean and might as well be cute.

Here is Jack at almost 9 months in the Rubber Ducky Bath:


And, Kate at almost 8 months:


In Pottynews, Jack is doing well. He is not having any accidents with pee-pee anymore and if we could just get the poop figured out, he will be set. My motto, "patience, mom".

1 comment: