Monday, April 12, 2010

Potties and Smocking

We have been busy since Easter and this week is no different. We have lots of stuff this week, but in the midst of this, we have started potty-training Jack and he has done GREAT! The first few days were tough, but he has done well. It has been 7 days and today was the first day he had no accidents. He even woke up this morning (11+ hours) and was dry and his nap was dry. We will have more accidents, but overall, I am happy with what he has done and he seems to be proud of himself, as are we!

I have also done a few more sewing projects - made some burp clothes, some pillowcase dresses for my nieces for Easter and a pillowcase dress for Jack's friend, Kayleigh. I have also started to attempt to smock. I love the detail work involved and how cute it looks when done. I haven't gotten really far, but hope to be done soon...



First line of smocking (I had the pleating done for me). This will eventually be a dress.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could sew like you do! Lisa has our grandma's sewing machine so she needs to get learning!

    ReplyDelete