What a great weekend! Easter is my favorite holiday, but it means more than that. Celebrating the resurrection is so wonderful and I feel blessed to serve a living God.
Jack loved "picking" eggs as he calls it. The triplets had fun too and they were all crazy when they saw the eggs and realized they had raisins, fruit snacks and candy in them, what?! Kate mostly chewed on the eggs and watched the kids, but she seemed to enjoy herself.
My only complaint about the weekend was Kate's Easter dress. I made a matching skirt for me and was excited about having her match me in her dress. It was a jumper. I had difficulty with the pattern and that probably then resulted in the outcome. I put snaps on it when it called for buttons, which turned out okay, but not great. We got a few pictures, but the dress is now in the trash. I go to pick up Kate from nursery at church and she has her bloomers and white onesie on and not the dress. Apparently, the snaps broke and it was sharp. Thankfully, no one really noticed we matched and it was for a one-time event. Next time, skirt or pillowcase dress. It's the thought that counts anyway, right?
Now, I will embark on more sewing projects and keep enjoying our spring! Visit the kids' blog for some great Easter pictures. But, I will leave you with one great one of Jack.
No comments:
Post a Comment