Saturday, February 20, 2010

Good Day

Today was one of those days; finally a good day. I shouldn't say finally because we usually have good days thanks to Jesus! But, from start to finish, it just was good. Craig took Jack to the museum this morning to check out the "bears, pigs, goats, cows and ducks" (according to Jack) and I had a little quality time with my vacuum, the carpets, the laundry and some dust wipes. We have a love-hate relationship. I hated doing it, but I love it when it is done. Craig, my dad and Brent went to a church function and I went to my mom's. Jack drove the Jeep and tractor around and Kate swung in the swingset. We then went with all 5 kids to Target - me, my mom and Kimberly. We looked like the Dugger's heading in with 3 carts and a bunch of kids. Chick-Fil-A came next and then ice cream. We went back to my mom's, bathed all the kids and they are in BED. I am very grateful for easy days like today and for wonderful family and kids. Here is my beautiful girl...

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a busy day! I love that picture of Kate! She's growing up too quickly, though!

    ReplyDelete