Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crazy Times


It's been crazy y'all. Since I last blogged, we have been so busy. Unfortunately, we were busy for a sad reason. One of our family member's (Craig's step-dad) passed away this week. It has been trying and will continue to be, but God heals all wounds and he was saved, so we rejoice in his new life that he has with Jesus.

But before that, I did a little sewing and we went to the local museum that hosts tons of local animals. We got a year pass and I am glad we did. Jack loves the bears and all the other animals. This time we went with Lisa, Kayleigh and Brian. Brian and Kate mostly snoozed and hung out in their strollers. Kayleigh and Jack were busy running up and down the boardwalks and looking for the animals. All the animals were out and moving around, except the bears which I thought was funny.


My sewing project was a "trash bag" for the car. However, I decided to use it as a diaper/wipe/toy holder for the backseat.



No comments:

Post a Comment