Monday, February 22, 2010

I Was Told

This weekend, I went to Target with my mom and Kimberly. My mom told me to tell Jack to sit down in the cart. I did, but wasn't very persistent with keeping his butt down. Well, today we went to Costco for our routine trip and Jack stood in the back. He usually hangs on, but not today. I started pushing and he must have lost his balance. He did a face plant on the concrete floor right under the clothes table at Costco. They way he landed, I thought he broke his neck, but thankfully, it was mostly a bloody, fat lip. He was bleeding and had blood on his hands, shirt and face. It looks like he hit smashed and cut that piece of skin that connects your upper gum to your lip. We cleaned him up and he kept saying, "Jack fell out of cart. It scare Jack". Later I was talking to him and I said, "It scared mommy" and he replied, "it scared Jack, too". Ironically, when we were in the bathroom, we saw a nurse from his pediatricians office and she said he should be fine, just make sure I look at his teeth for any darkening. He was in a good mood tonight and seems okay. Poor little guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment