Another daunting day of potty training has come and gone. I changed Jack only 5 times before nap today (7 yesterday). He napped and when he woke up, I knew it was time to get out the big guns. I used Play-Doh as his new incentive. I initially had planned on some M&Ms for peeing in the potty, but he is smarter than me and figures he can get those anytime. I am sticking to my guns and he hasn't gotten any...yet. So, he woke up from nap (dry diaper again) and I put him on the potty. No go. I then told him about the Play-Doh, sat him on the potty again and about 5 minutes later he said pee-pee and what do you know?!?! There it was. Yellow and all. He got the Play-Doh. Tried again before bath time and he didn't go, but instead went in the tub. Anticipating this, I looked and was about to grab him to put him on the potty (water makes you pee) and I was too late. So, we start again fresh tomorrow. I have also purchased CARS underwear for an additional incentive. The pee-pee walls may soon be coming down!
In other news, my MOST favorite treat ever is now available 3 solid months before the actual holiday it is intended for (see below). I love stores trying to sell things way too far in advance, so I may benefit.
No comments:
Post a Comment