Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Backstitch - Part Two




I decided to add some flair to the backstitch, by adding an applique in the middle. The first one is a shirt for Kate for our Harvest Party this weekend and the second is just a shirt for Jack - he may be a tad obsessed with tractors. I used No-Sew Heat N Bond to put the appliques on then used the backstitch around the edge. It was relatively easy and looks pretty good. I have more ideas running around in my head and I want to work on them. We went to a local festival this weekend with a lot of crafts and I got some great ideas for future projects. I also did a holiday pacifier keeper for Kate last week. I will probably do that often as it was easy and cute. I love having a girl to dress up!



1 comment: