Monday, January 30, 2012

January Camera Phone Dump

What have we been doing?  Not much.  This is a transition time for Kate.  She is 3 weeks paci free and doing great!  Hasn't asked for it and we are a non-pacifier home.  Potty training is improving and she is now going at school (thanks to some Starburst coaxing).  It will probably take longer than Jack because I have to send her in pull-ups to school until she is fully day trained.  Today, though, after school, I put her in underwear for about 3 hours and she had one accident.  Not too bad and she told me she had to go #2 and went in the potty!  Apparently after that, it was an underwear party for the little ones, so they played Legos in their underwear...

Today I registered Jack for Kindergarten!  I can't believe it.  I am so excited about it.  We are having a great year this year and I am sure it will be another great year next year.  Kimberly also registered the triplets for VPK and Reese for the 1s for two days.  Next year, all our kids will go to the same school.  That is so neat to me.

I may have also acquired a small addiction to Pinterest and have found some great ideas on there.  I made Gak the other night using Borax, glue and food coloring.  I also have used a shoe holder as cleaning storage on our back laundry room door.  Convenient and a space saver.




Here are some random photos from my phone that I have captured over the last few weeks:





February is upon us!  Can't wait for another great month and hopefully some great potty breakthroughs for Kate!


1 comment:

  1. Camera phones are so nice and handy to have around! And they take such great pictures now. Love the picture of Jack sleeping with his football.

    ReplyDelete