Ready to start to cookie cutting!
Boy and Girl Gingerbread
Our Christmas Tree
Tonight, Craig and I took the kids to a local park to see all the Christmas lights they put up each year. There are literally thousands. We all had a great time, but it was cold! Of course, Jack's favorite part was throwing rocks in the little pond and Kate's favorite part was walking all by herself because she is so independent. The park also had a little boat, sleigh and train the kids could sit in. Sadly the pictures don't do the lights justice. They were wonderful. Remember, you can always click on a picture and make it bigger and see it better.
The cookies look delicious! I'm sure the kids had a good time making them. Cute pictures of your kids at the park, too!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had gotten those cookie pictures from you yesterday!!! I just ordered a TON of pictures from Snapfish, and those would have been perfect for my collection. Oh well. I'll have to get them later, I guess! I also forgot to order the butterfly pictures. Boo!
ReplyDeleteAww such cute pictures! I love the one of Jack licking the frosting and sprinkles off the cookie and I love the one of Jack and Kate in the sleigh.
ReplyDelete