This is also what she has been mostly doing around the house the past few days. And, she NEVER does this.
Last night we took the kids to the parade downtown. We weren't sure how we would do with 5 kids and being outside and getting late, but they were awesome. Everyone listened and they all enjoyed it. Kate and Claire were pretty mellow the entire time. Blake laid down in one of wagons and relaxed. Paige and Jack enjoyed the sights and tried to get as many beads and as much candy as they could. It wasn't too cold either. I also made some more shirts for the holidays for the kids. You can see them on Kate and Blake.
Waiting for the parade
Claire
Blake being silly
Jack loved the police motorcycles going in circles
Blake resting
Paige with all her beads. She ended up with a lot more than this.
The first picture of Kate is so cute! I know she isn't happy, but I think that just adds to the picture. I hope she is feeling better. Sounds like the kids had fun at the Christmas parade. It probably helps that it wasn't too cold.
ReplyDelete