Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family and Museum

It has been quite the few weeks around these parts.  I guess I knew with the holidays approaching, things would get crazy, but it truly seems this is the fastest year ever!  2011 is upon us, but let's get back to now.  The kids and I enjoyed some time last week with family out of town.  We visited, ate and laughed - what makes family great.  I then had more family come into town the day after I got back, my cousin, her husband and their two-year old daughter.  We again enjoyed visiting.  However, 6 toddlers 3 and under gets hairy.  My cousins kid, Marcelina, was great, ours were the ones that seemed like lunatics.  Oh well.  On Saturday, we enjoyed a day at the local museum.  Most of the animals were out due to the nice weather and then we played on the playground for a bit.  The funniest thing, though, was that while we were there, there were 2 other sets of triplets!  It was like a mini-triplet convention.  The deer got really close to us and I had to hold my dad back.  Thankfully, they don't let shotguns in the place.  We then saw a pine snake and Kimberly was hilarious.  She didn't want to touch, then did, then didn't, then finally did and she was doing that nervous giggle the whole time.  I am very proud of her.  Check out my Shutterfly blog for more pictures of the museum and maybe my photography blog, if I have time to get some pictures up there!










No comments:

Post a Comment