Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Treat

I have been introduced to a new love. My first loves are Jesus, my husband and my kids, but when Craig told me about this I had to try it. It is hazelnut butter and milk chocolate together...


I LOVE Nutella. It calls for a "sensible" breakfast on whole wheat toast with milk and OJ, but I have not been sensible about it. I cleaned out the first jar in one week and am working on my second. I have been eating it with Ritz Crackers, by the spoon and on new crackers by Ritz that combine crackers and pretzels - pure awesomeness. If you don't like peanut butter, you won't like it, but if you are normal and like peanut butter, you will LOVE it too. Find it in your local peanut butter aisle at the grocery!

2 comments:

  1. We go through a jar of nutella a week. I don't often eat it, but the kids all love it. I'm sure it is very healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny!! Great minds, Jenna...great minds. :o)

    ReplyDelete