Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jack's Quilt


I have finally started working on Jack's quilt! I am very excited about this. I made the pattern easier, but I want to attempt to be more creative with the quilting part. If you haven't heard, Jack LOVES Disney's Cars. He loves Lightening McQueen, Mater, Mack and the whole crew. We watch parts of the movie at least 5 times/week. I could probably quote it for you, but I will spare you that. I whipped out the pieces tonight and sewed them together. It will be bigger than Kate's more like toddler-size, but I think he will like it seeing as he sleeps with a tractor fleece blanket, his regular Mickey Mouse blanket and a train panel blanket. What is one more to the little guy?! The back is another Lightening pattern. If one day he wants just Lightening McQueen, then he can flip it or if he wants the whole crew, well then, you get it. I will keep you updated and let you know when I finish. I am thinking it shouldn't take too long, but we will see.









1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks great! Is the pattern just set out on the table, or is that how much you've gotten done? I guess rainy days are useful for something! :)

    ReplyDelete