Well, I guess the last time I blogged, was almost 2 months ago! Sorry about that. My resolution this year was to blog more and keep you updated with life. In some ways, life has been busy with normal activity of school, church and family/friends. Since I last blogged, we almost had snow, almost on January 29. It was more of an ice/sleet/freezing rain mix, but nonetheless, it was exciting for us warm weather folks and the kids seemed to enjoy it. Plus, we got to spend the whole day at home doing nothing which is awesome!
A few weeks after that, Jack lost his second tooth! It wasn't quite as exciting as the first, but still cool. I cannot believe how much he is growing up. He has grown at least a few inches in the past few months and becoming a boy, not a little boy anymore. We are so proud of him everyday. He also got a new teacher during that time at school and has adjusted quite well. She seems very sweet and the kids have taken to her very well.
Valentine's Day came and Daddy got his two girls flowers. I thought that was really sweet to get us both flowers. He got me tulips - my favorite - and Kate got a bright colored bouquet just like her personality. I remember when I was in 2nd grade, my dad sent me balloons and flowers to school on Valentine's Day and I was so excited. I thought it was so sweet that he thought of me, not just his "love", my mom, but me as his love. Craig is already doing that with his little girl and I love it.
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment