Thursday, March 20, 2014

Awana Games and Our Kate

A few weeks back, Jack participated in his first Awana games.  He was so excited to win his first place ribbon.


Also, Frozen has taken over our house, at least with Kate and so I made Kate a Elsa cape and needless to say, she is running around the house singing, Let It Go!


I also finished up Kate's bed and put on the curtains under her bed to create a fort.  Annie and Kate have also been doing some serious bonding.  I think Annie would sleep under Kate's bed if she didn't love her crate so much.



Finally, let me leave you with a conversation with Kate we had the other day because she was in trouble...

Us: We are going to take away all your Play-Doh stuff. Kate: I don't care about Play-Doh. Us: Well, we are going to take away your Frozen toys. Kate: I don't care about that. Us: What do you care about? Kate: All I care about is love.

We need prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment