Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lately...

What have we been up to around these parts!?  School, swimming and general organized choas.  There are only 2 weeks of school left and then it is summer!

 I got to babysit this little muffin!  She will be 1 in just a few days!  

 I started growing my own herbs in a big pot in the backyard.  I have thyme, basil, rosemary, cliantro and parsley.  I have used the thyme, cilantro and the basil on this little dish below.  Lemon Basil Butter sauce with shrimp and pasta.  

 Had the kids pics done a few weeks back and this one I am in love with!  

 The kids and I went to see The Lorax in IMAX 3D.  I swore off movies for a while after I took Kate to see Chimpanzees, but she did great and stayed still most of the time.  Hello summer movie dates!


Tonight was Mother/Son Date Knight at CFA.  It was great to spend some time with my little guy, just us and let him enjoy.  We really had a great time together and I think he felt special, which he most certainly is. 

And, Jack graduates from preschool this week!  Sad to leave our amazing teacher and friends, but very excited for next year and our first ever kindergartner!

No comments:

Post a Comment