We had some exciting things around these parts. First, Kate has an ear infection and a ruptured ear drum. Thankfully, the ear drum will heal on its own and her antibiotic should take care of the infection. This is big because neither of my kids has EVER had an ear infection. Jack still hasn't and has never been on an antibiotic and he is 3 1/2. All I can say is I am thankful to God for healthy children. She wasn't doing so well earlier this week, but seems to be on the mend. This was her this past Sunday at my parents. I occasionally get in touch with my redneck side and let my dad enjoy it - like this little camo outfit that says "Papa's Little Deer" with camo bow on the butt and all...
(look at those chubby knees!)
In some exciting news, I made my semi-annual trip to the dentist. Is it weird I actually LOVE the dentist. It is so relaxing to me and I almost fall asleep in the chair everytime? Anyway, I have been taking Jack with me to get used to the idea of going to the dentist and he did great. He observed, asked some questions and he even let them look at his teeth and count them! Jack has some "fears" about things he is unsure about and he was hesitant, but did it and got a cool toothbrush, toothpaste and some awesome sunglasses from the "treasure chest". We have a great dentist and his office is wonderful. He is loving brushing his teeth now and even spits out the toothpaste.
In other good news, we got new living room furniture! Yay! We are getting some different lamps, tables and still waiting on our accent chair, but overall we like it and so far Annie, is in love with the new shag rug. Here are the before, during and after pictures...
Before
During
After
Finally, we are enjoying some awesome spring weather. 70s, breezy and the livin' in easy! We have been playing outside with friends and having picnics.
Kate has a mini ponytail
Be back with more soon, including sewing. Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment