I guess the giant unicorn won.
Kate had Apple and Red Day at school and she dressed herself.
In other news, Jack and I are loving homeschool days (Thursday and Friday). His science homework today was to plant seeds of a vegetable and help it grow. We headed to Lowes and bought some carrot and radish seeds, pots and soil. I "encouraged" him to get the ones that had the quickest growth, so hopefully, we will see something in a month or so.
Since he is a "red-shirted" kindergartner, I supplement with some extra work/projects for school and we do a little more than his regular homework. Today in History, we were discussing national symbols and since this kid loves, err, is obsessed, with animals, we made an eagle shirt with handprints and puffy paint. I filled in the white on the head, but he did the rest. He's really excited to wear it soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment