Well since our boy is barely old enough to be in school, we are repeating Kindergarten at a new school. Our new program is based kind of a hybrid of home school and mainstream schooling. There is a big emphasis on parent/teacher interaction and for Thursday and Fridays, I am the teacher. Jack goes Monday - Wednesday, normal school hours. We are so happy to be at our new school. It is a Christian program focused on growing the next generation of godly leaders. I think he will be challenged academically and spiritually! We are very excited for this year.
He said his first day was "good". He seemed indifferent to school. He kissed me and said goodbye and was coloring at his table. He said the best thing about this day was playing on the playground and finding frogs. Unprompted, he said, "I had fun today".
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment