Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Well...

Obviously, I have not blogged in like 3 weeks!  That may be a record for me, but getting into our routine has been kind of different, but I think we are getting there.  We now have school, church on Sundays and Wednesdays, Bible studies and normal life.  All those things are wonderful, it has just been a change for our stay at home mom routine for almost 2 years.  We have been busy, but not too crazy.  Soccer starts this Saturday!  And, I have been sewing and doing our sewing group at church as we use something we love and enjoy for God's glory!




New blanket for Kate - also our project for our sewing group for A Women's Pregnancy Center - I thought the verse went well with the birdies.

Took these two shirts, and made...

...this dress for Kate

And, on a final note, I have found a new obsession - Pinterest.   It is place where you "pin" links of things for your house, sewing, clothing or really ANY ideas.  Love it!

Blog you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment