Friday, August 19, 2011
Four Years Old
It seems like yesterday, I was writing this post (Jack is 3!) about Jack turning three. Now our big guy is 4 and starting VPK next week. I love it, though. So many people are sad about "losing their babies", but I love seeing them grow up and learn and go to the bathroom on their own; you know, stuff like that. Jack is so funny. He makes us laugh all the time and is so smart. He is asking more about Jesus and God and we are explaining to him His love and forgiveness. This truly is the most difficult job we have had, raising kids, but so rewarding and so fulfilling. Jack loves playing outside, dinosaurs and cuddling with mommy. Jack, you are amazing, and so glad God chose us to be your parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm one of those moms lamenting the growing up of my baby, but I know it has to happen and I do look forward to what is to come. Love the picture of Jack. Hope he and Kate had a good birthday party yesterday!
ReplyDelete