Reorganizing and regrouping has been going on around here. We are trying to get more room around the house. We also have plans to switch the kids' rooms and I am going to redecorate some. Jack is also getting a double (aka to him as a "big boy") bed! I also wanted a space to sew. I usually sew at the dining room table and then I have to upack and repack everything back up after each task. That was getting tiring and also the constant humming sound coming from the machine can be annoying when Craig is trying to watch TV. Anyway, I upgraded myself to the garage! I am excited. It isn't fancy, but it works. I got a new 6 foot table which I like because it has a lot of space to cut fabric on.
I also organized my patterns and have all my notions in order.
Like I said earlier, Kate and Jack's rooms are going to change some and here is a sneak peek at the fabrics I picked out for Kate's room! A little older look for her to keep for a while.
I love the new fabrics for Kate's room! Nice sewing space! Is your garage air conditioned? what will you do in the summer?
ReplyDeleteI like the fabrics you picked for Kate's room. She is lucky to have such a crafty mom!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rach and Val. I can't wait to show the final product of Kate's room. I love it.
ReplyDeleteMy garage is, unfortunately, not air conditioned. The good news is that I sew at night, so it is cooler and has been quite nice recently. I have a fan for the summer and if it gets too hot, I will move my stuff inside, but it is a designated space just for MY stuff. I love it.